Please check our ticketing information page HERE for full details.SOLD OUT!
Tier One - Kickstarter Pledgers from £55
SOLD OUT!Tier Two - Super Early-Bird from £70 (Joint/couples £125)
Tier Three - Limited stocks of Super Early-Bird from £85 (Joint/Couple £150)
Tier Four - Advanced Tickets from £115 (Joint/Couple £225)
Tier Five - Standard tickets from £170
The above ticket prices apply to people of 16 and over (at the time of the festival weekend)
Tickets for children of 13, 14 and 15 - £50 (no price tiers)
Children who are 12 and under (on the festival weekend) are free! You may add-on up to two free children's tickets per adult, all under 16's must be accompanied by an adult.
All tickets exclude camping as we know many of you might prefer to stay in local accommodation. If you would like to camp on site please select the camping add-on priced at £20 (for 3 nights), or £30 (for 5 nights) per person. You will also be prompted if camping, to choose your preferred campsite type.
Our ticket shop contains the current lowest ticket price available and the first three tiers have already sold out, so buy now and save.
Closer to the festival full priced tickets will be £170, so you can make a considerable saving by booking early. Buy your tickets HERE!
CAMPSITE OPENING TIMES
We open at 10am on Thursday 14th August 2014 when you may start your 5 days of camping and the main festival starts at 10am on Friday 15th. You may camp right through till 10am Tuesday morning whilst the Festival ends at 3am on the Sunday night.Please note if you are camping you may wish to camp just from Friday through to Sunday. When you camp, arrive and leave is totally down to you.
CAMPING ZONE OPTIONS
There is a choice of camping areas at Alt-Fest. Each area will have the same facilities within (toilets, showers, food stall, water point etc).
- Family camping: For people with children of any age (no-one allowed to camp here without kids). Advantages are: kids can play and make friends; parents don't need to worry about their kids disturbing someone who doesn't have kids; it's unlikely to be rowdy late at night...
- Quiet camping: Furthest from the arena, for those that intend to try and get a good night's sleep. Noisy campers will be required to move.
- Adult camping: No children (under 18) allowed. For people who don't like kids and don't want to find themselves camping next to them!
- Party camping: Prefer to stay up late, play music, socialize and party into the late hours? Then this is the campsite for you!
- Disabled Camping: Only for those who provide proof of disability before the festival, will have disabled facilities (showers, loos) and is right next to the arena entrance.
TICKET DELIVERY TIMES
Alt-Fest is being held in the beautiful 10,000 acre grounds of Boughton Estate, near Kettering, Northamptonshire.
COOKING AND FIRES
EDITING YOUR ORDER
OTHER ATTRACTIONS AT ALT-FEST
Alt-Fest is not just about the music! We have a whole host of other events and entertainment going on too!
In short there is a full-size circus big top with regular and multiple showings of the full Circus of Horrors shows as well as a myriad of awesome alternative performers from burlesque, gore, body modification and more. Plus all our shows are family friendly before 9pm and more adult orientated after 9pm. We'll also have fairground rides, installations and workshops, secret woodland walks, children's areas, children's activities and attractions (plenty to keep the little ones happy). For a full 'list' of performers check out the line-ups and attractions section -- many more are being added stil!
We want Alt-Fest to be enjoyed by everyone, so we are putting a large emphasis on having activities and events for all the family, including a dedicated family camping area! Please see our Family-Friendly category for more information.
**Please Note** All 2014 Dismemberships have now SOLD! Dismemberships for 2015 will go on sale in September! Dismembership is all about the people powering Alt-Fest! All the profits from Dismemberships go directly to fueling bigger and better attractions at Alt-Fest. Alt-Fest is crowd led and crowd empowered, by supporting us additionally with Dismembership it further supports your festival making it even bigger and better. Dismemberships are limited 500 members annually.
Dismembership offers you a number of perks and benefits, see HERE for full details.
Like the name? It was chosen by the Alt-Fest community!
LUXURY CAMPING AND GLAMPING
DIRECT COACH TRIPS
We have teamed up with Big Green Coach to make traveling to Alt-Fest by coach much easier. Big Green Coach will pick up at the destinations below and bring you right to the festival site. Prices for a return journey range between £24-£66 depending on your pickup point.BirkenheadBirminghamBristolCarlisleChesterCoventryGlasgowGloucesterLancasterLeedsLiverpoolLondon (Victoria)ManchesterMiddlesbroughNewcastleNottinghamSheffieldStockportSunderlandWorcesterMore details on travelling to Alt-Fest can be found HERE.
UPDATING YOUR ADDRESS AND DETAILS
Not only do the profits from Dismembership go to increasing the line-up and attractions at Alt-Fest but you also get the following:
- A free exclusive 'Dismembered' Alt-Fest silicone wristband
- A free laminated pass with lanyard (cool on it’s own, but can be used at the festival for getting into the Dismembered Chill-out tent! + MORE TBA)
- Entry to an exclusive Dismembered chillout/beer tent in the main arena (with private toilets and other cool facilities!)
- Discounts at some of the food and market stalls
- Access to the Dismember’s only area on the Alt-Fest forum - Including Alt-Fest gossip and line-up sneak peeks/advanced announcements!
- Backstage tours - Get an exclusive look around the areas of Alt-Fest that not everyone gets to see!
- Priority access to the signing tent
- Chance to buy an exclusive Dismembered T.shirt (£15 plus p+p) COMING SOON!
- Dismembered meet-ups
- A personal thank-you listing in the official Alt-Fest program
...and if that's not enough you also get the chance to enter exclusive Dismembership competitions!
You could win:
A stash of free beer (or cider or fruit juice…)
Free ice creams for the kids!
Breakfast/lunch with a band (including some main stage bands)
An upgrade to VIP camping
A goodie bag (merch, signed band gear etc)
If you are staying in local accommodation or happen to live near Kettering, you can get a lift to or from the festival in our shuttle bus. We will also be doing a 'tour' round the hotels, train station and some other key points, as well as the festival site. So if you are staying locally or need collecting (and returning) to the train station you'll be easily able to get to the Alt-Fest site. More info and schedules to follow soon!
You are able to smoke in outdoors areas (but not inside tents or marquees). There are also designated non-smoking areas and smoking won't be permitted within the areas specifically for children.'Vaping' or electronic cigarettes will be subject to the same rules as tobacco products, i.e. not allowed in enclosed areas. The reason for this is that a lot of e-cigs look and smoke like real cigarettes, meaning it will be hard for security to enforce the rules - through a crowd of people, they won't know what kind of cigarette it is, and tobacco smokers may light up too!
We are bound by UK law, so if it's not legal, please don't bring it.