Welcome, Guest

TOPIC: Guest list camping.

Guest list camping. 4 days 18 hours ago #2790

Hya,
Not sure if this topic has been discussed earlier as I'm new on here

I have just been informed that I am on one of the band's guest list! (only found out Thurs 24th July!!)
Now as I won't have physically bought a ticket, how do I book a reservation on the campsite? (we would prefer the Adults or the Quiet zone) unless there is a vip/press/guestlist area?
We have our own equipment so we just need a space & permit. Not sure how this works . Is there an option to just book camping online as all the links seem to suggest you need to add it to your ticket purchase?

Also how do we book car parking (again I'm finding it difficult as I don't have a ticket as on guest list)

Thanks ,
Debbie
Last Edit: 4 days 13 hours ago by debbierosegarden. Reason: Forgot about car park info
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Guest list camping. 3 days 12 hours ago #2802

• Hemlox
  • Administrator
  • Sky Pirate
  • Thank you received: 110
Hi Debbie,
I'm not sure what your actual guestlist package consists of as each band has a potentially different package etc. your best bet would be to first check what your one contains by checking with the band itself or their manager.

Regarding the add-ons - if you drop www.clubtickets.com/help a message they will be able to manually put through the items you need

Hope that helps!
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: debbierosegarden
Time to create page: 0.103 seconds