Welcome, Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Shuttle bus

Shuttle bus 2 months 2 weeks ago #2314

• Elune
  • Fresh Boarder
From your FAQ:

"SHUTTLE BUS
If you are staying in local accommodation or happen to live near Kettering, you can get a lift to or from the festival in our shuttle bus. We will also be doing a 'tour' round the hotels, train station and some other key points, as well as the festival site. So if you are staying locally or need collecting (and returning) to the train station you'll be easily able to get to the Alt-Fest site. More info and schedules to follow here in 2014!
"

Any news/updates about the shuttle bus? Can you confirm this "tour" round the hotels is being organised? Someone told me shuttle bus will only run between the train station and the site... I hope this is not true because Premier Inn, Holiday Inn, Travelodge and Kettering Park hotel are 30-45 min walking distance to the train station! Any info greatly appreciated!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Shuttle bus 2 months 2 weeks ago #2319

• tordis
  • Senior Boarder
  • 'It's the noise that makes me human'
  • Thank you received: 9
Yeah, it would be great to have some info on the shuttle bus, just to be sure it's happening I'm worried I'll have to take a taxi to the festival grounds every day, which would probably be quite an expensive solution...

Shuttle bus 2 months 2 weeks ago #2320

• Hemlox
  • Administrator
  • Sky Pirate
  • Thank you received: 110
We hope to announce the shuttle bus information as soon as possible. It's hard to post details until they are finalised though in case something changes and plans were made around unconfirmed info etc.

Soon though!

Shuttle bus 2 months 2 weeks ago #2324

• Vexen
  • Fresh Boarder
I'm waiting for this information too... any early indication of how far out the shuttle bus will go?

... and I mean in terms of distance to nearby towns... not the colour scheme of the bus, although now I'm imagining a rainbow coloured microbus with gnarish flowers all over it! Don't do it!
I don't get out enough and I'm feeling culturally deprived out here in the South West. I'm coming just to soak up the atmosphere, and for the aggrotech and techno-industrial style bands (Memmaker! Alien Vampires!), and for the clubs.

Shuttle bus 1 month 1 day ago #2536

• Elune
  • Fresh Boarder
Dear Alt-Fest any news?

Shuttle bus 1 month 5 hours ago #2539

• Hemlox
  • Administrator
  • Sky Pirate
  • Thank you received: 110
As soon as anything is confirmed it'll be announced
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.112 seconds