Welcome, Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Disabled Camping

Disabled Camping 2 weeks 6 days ago #2614

• jems
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi

Hope someone can help me. myself and my fiancé want to go to alt fest but need disabled access as he is my carer. I am having real trouble booking tickets at the moment. I have sent a couple of messages but have not had anything back. When I try and book tickets the site always returns an internal server error

If anyone can help I'd like to know the following - is there any disabled access tickets left? And when you book tickets do you have to pay for two camping tickets? We have done disabled camping at both Sonisphere and Bloodstock which was relatively straight forward but we are having a few issues with this

Any help really appreciated

Thanks
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Disabled Camping 2 weeks 6 days ago #2618

• Hemlox
  • Administrator
  • Sky Pirate
  • Thank you received: 110
Hi first off I would certainly recommend you trying to book your tickets in a different browser as occasionally browser issues throw up those sort of problems.
! Secondly, can I ask which address you are contacting and not getting a reply from?

Thanks
The following user(s) said Thank You: jems

Disabled Camping 2 weeks 6 days ago #2619

• jems
  • Fresh Boarder
Thanks I have tried using Safari and Google Chrome. I was emailing using the general enquiries page where you send a question and your email address - there was no specific email address given

I really want to know before I book the tickets whether there is any disabled access left as having contacted Download before to be told it was "sold out" I'd be left with a ticket I couldn't use and also I would like to know whether I need to buy two camping tickets

Thanks

Disabled Camping 2 weeks 6 days ago #2620

• Hemlox
  • Administrator
  • Sky Pirate
Have a read of this page, as it should have all the information you need, including the correct specific email address
alt-fest.com/2014/info/disabled-information

Do shout if you need further info though

Disabled Camping 2 weeks 6 days ago #2621

• jems
  • Fresh Boarder
Thanks but this really does not answer whether we need to buy two camping tickets and whether there are actually any disabled access tickets left to apply for. It says to but my own tickets first but if there is no room available this means I will be left with with a ticket I cannot use and rather a lot out of pocket.

Is there a phone number? I can't find one on this site, the ticket site or any of the registered company information for either the ticket vendor or the alt fest organisers.....

Thanks

Disabled Camping 2 weeks 6 days ago #2622

• Hemlox
  • Administrator
  • Sky Pirate
There are still disabled tickets, yes, and for now you would only need purchase camping for yourself.
Were you able to download the form on the above link ok?
The following user(s) said Thank You: jems
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.086 seconds