Welcome, Guest

TOPIC: 3 & 5 Day Camping Tickets

3 & 5 Day Camping Tickets 2 weeks 2 days ago #2646

At the time I booked, there was only one type of camping ticket available, which cost £20. That was advertised as 5 days camping. Since then it seems this has changed, and there are now two options - 3 days at £20, 5 days at £30.

Can you confirm that the £20 camping tickets bought before this change are definitely for 5 days and not 3 ?

Also, as I was using the Glamping option, the site only allowed me to buy a minimum of 4 camping tickets, when actually I only need 2. Are there any issues with me passing the additional 2 on to someone who has not bought their camping tickets yet. Or, if it turns out that these are actually only 3 day camping tickets, would I be able to swap those 4x 3 days for 2x 5 days
The administrator has disabled public write access.

3 & 5 Day Camping Tickets 2 weeks 1 day ago #2654

• Hemlox
  • Administrator
  • Sky Pirate
  • Thank you received: 110
If purchased at the time when there was only one option then you have 5 days camping

Regarding your extra camping, I'd suggest sending a message to www.clubtickets.com/help so they can look into this for you. If you have been sold more tickets than needed due to a site issue they'll be able to rectify this
The following user(s) said Thank You: wonko the sane

3 & 5 Day Camping Tickets 2 weeks 1 day ago #2659

Awesome. Thanks.

3 & 5 Day Camping Tickets 1 week 1 day ago #2753

Hemlox wrote:
I'd suggest sending a message to www.clubtickets.com/help so they can look into this for you. If you have been sold more tickets than needed due to a site issue they'll be able to rectify this

* sigh *

Well, I did that. I got this response :
clubtickets.com wrote:
Thanks for getting in touch and thank you for your patience as we have been waiting to hear back from the event organisers regarding this matter.
Unfortunately, we have yet to have a reply and under our company policy, there are no refunds given. But if you would please contact them directly at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. , perhaps the organisers can assist you further.

So, well, let's try that and see what happens.
Time to create page: 0.113 seconds