Welcome, Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Area dress code

Area dress code 1 year 9 months ago #82

Will there be areas with mandatory dress code?
Last Edit: 2 months 3 weeks ago by piggynugget. Reason: privacy
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Swinging 1 year 9 months ago #564

• domvoid
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 18
piggynugget wrote:
I keep seeing updates about this on fb and it looks like it's turning more music based. Will there still be spaces for adults to explore their sexuality? Swing with other couples? And will there be security to make sure wanky men don't stop and stare, or try too hard to join in (as in they should accept when no means no)? To be honest I'd be going mainly for the swinging prospect and to see the interesting fetish installations.

Will there be areas with mandatory dress code? Another thing that concerns me is people seeing it on fb as an alternative music festival and just coming along in regular clothes and making the more risque activities feel uncomfortable.

At this stage I dont think anything will be mandatory regarding dress. Alt-Fest is not a fetish festival but is fet friendly as we feel fet is a part of the Alt lifestyle. So we plan to have an adult based area with over 18 only access and we also plan to have 'cut off' area's for example, the Goth and Industrial stages after 11pm will become clubbing zones and on the Friday these will be Club Antichrist area's. So this will be over 18's (being an AC) but we wont have or be able to enforce the same strict dress code policies as say AC have on their door.

We are contemplating over 18 or adult only camping. But I'd say at this stage we will most likely be Fet friendly but wont have actively swinging area's... we will most likely have dungeon tents and/or equipment in the over 18's area.....

in short its too early to be too specific on our part but we would state its not an exclusively fet event but it is fet friendly, however there will be no nudity permitted in the general 'public' area's... and there will be some smaller exclusively fet area's...

watch this space as the festival takes shape..

x
Alt-Fest is damn SEXY!

Swinging 1 year 4 months ago #850

• processdrone
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4
All dress codes are a horrific turn off for me. A person can be entirely alternative in mindset but wear blue jeans & a white t-shirt if they want - they can also wear all the "right clothes" but behave like an intolerant chav, clothes meant nothing.
& FFS Uniforms are for work and i WILL NOT wear a uniform in my free time. Free time is when I wear what the hell I want. Please no dress codes (plus it's incredibly impractical in a festival environment).
Also if people could be aware of putting too precise a definition on "alternative" your version of "alternative" is never the only version of "alternative" , pragmatism FTW.
The following user(s) said Thank You: EogR, mephisto

Swinging 1 year 4 months ago #9

• Missy
Of course there won't be a dress code for the festival. We will specify no nudity (apart from in the 18+ area) but other than that, you can wear what you want. No one has mentioned uniforms at Alt-Fest!

Area dress code 3 weeks 1 day ago #2580

would steel toe cape boots be aloud

Area dress code 1 week 7 minutes ago #2771

• eliza86
  • Fresh Boarder
Some area there are fixed dress code for a special festival and occasion. It's horrible idea, but I think dress code doesn't matter in the present generation...
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.099 seconds