Welcome, Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Snoozebox, pop up hotel

Snoozebox, pop up hotel 5 months 4 weeks ago #1639

Hi.

I'm just wondering how many people were thinking about using the snoozebox pop up hotel option when at alt fest.

I like the idea of having a shower and my own toilet at site, however it seems really pricey, and I'm also interested in what location it would be to main site.

Thoughts?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Snoozebox, pop up hotel 5 months 3 weeks ago #1642

• tordis
  • Senior Boarder
  • 'It's the noise that makes me human'
  • Thank you received: 9
It looks great, and being located at the festival site is a huge bonus, but... In all honesty, it's far too pricey for me, so I decided to book local accommodation close to Kettering station instead for £30 per person per night, including breakfast. Hopefully the coaches will be running frequently and smoothly. Otherwise, I'm sure it'll be easy to find someone to share a taxi with.

Snoozebox, pop up hotel 4 months 2 weeks ago #1888

• EogR
  • The Dismembered
We we're planning on order snooze box, but to our big surprice it's not available anymore??!?
Does anybody know what happened?? Is it sold out?? did altfest decide not to have it after all?!
It's weird how it just dissapeared in silence like that..

I really hope that the snoozebox pop up hotel on site will be available as option again soon!!

Snoozebox, pop up hotel 4 months 2 weeks ago #1890

• Hemlox
  • Administrator
  • Sky Pirate
  • Thank you received: 110
I will only speak from a personal point of view/opinion on this one, and not on behalf of Alt-Fest, however, to the best of my knowledge, Alt-Fest very much want Snoozebox at the festival still.

We can hopefully confirm the status of Snoozebox shortly.
The following user(s) said Thank You: EogR

Snoozebox, pop up hotel 4 months 2 weeks ago #1891

• EogR
  • The Dismembered
Thanks for your reply!!
Fingers crossed for a confirmation soon!
As mentioned earlier by some, yes a bit pricey, but probably worth it! We definitely see it as the best option - to stay at the festival area, and be able to walk back and forward in stead of spending 15 min or more on a bus/taxi, but still get to go to bed in a hotel room

Snoozebox, pop up hotel 4 months 2 days ago #2057

• EogR
  • The Dismembered
Any news on snoozebox??

It still says this on alt-fest's camping faq:
"In addition to our on-site hotel, we will have lots of luxury camping (or Glamping) to give you even more choice. These options will all be built and ready for you and contain bedding, more details on the Glamping can be found here."

It would be VERY much appreciated if it would be possible to book a snoozebox, and soon;)
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.088 seconds