Welcome, Guest

TOPIC: So many bands and I only know 1, Please help!!!

So many bands and I only know 1, Please help!!! 1 month 2 weeks ago #2426

Im from America and Im really wanting to see as many bands as I can, But I dont want to be running around in a mess not knowing any of the bands. I only know of Alt-Fest over Marilyn Manson. So is there any bands that are anything close to him that i may like? What are the must see band over all? Im into all types of music and art.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

So many bands and I only know 1, Please help!!! 1 month 2 weeks ago #2430

• Mizen79
  • Fresh Boarder
  • \m/
  • Thank you received: 1
Hi,

Are you going for the whole weekend? If you like all types of music etc, I think you will always find something you like! I am also looking forward to Manson! Amen is another band I am excited to see. Satyricon are also very good if you like any black metal, and Cradle Of Filth may also appeal to you? They are quite extreme, and have elements of black metal and are sometimes "symphonic".

So many bands and I only know 1, Please help!!! 1 month 2 weeks ago #2434

Thanks!!

I will check them out. Yeah I'm staying all weekend than going exploring . When I heard about Alt-Fest there was no way I was going to pass this up.

So many bands and I only know 1, Please help!!! 1 month 2 weeks ago #2435

• tordis
  • Senior Boarder
  • 'It's the noise that makes me human'
  • Thank you received: 9
If you use Spotify, there's a playlist created by Missy with songs from all bands playing at Alt-Fest, so that should give you a bit of a taste of what's coming. Worth checking out, and if there's something there you like a lot (I'm sure there will be!), you can always listen to it a bit more

See you in August!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Breexxxanna**

So many bands and I only know 1, Please help!!! 1 month 2 weeks ago #2436

• Mizen79
  • Fresh Boarder
  • \m/
  • Thank you received: 1
With a festival as varied as this one, there is no way you should get bored!

Out of interest, are you coming alone, or with other people?

I have been to about 20 or so festivals over the years, but this one will be different for me- my wife and I are bring our 5 year old daughter, for her first experience! We are actually only going to be in the "arena" on Saturday, but have purchased camping add-ons, so will be camping Friday and Saturday night- the little lady will love that!

Have you aver been to a festival before? For me, there is nothing better.. and the way this one is shaping up, I think it is going to be my favorite!

Fingers crossed the weather is good......it can make the experience even better!

So many bands and I only know 1, Please help!!! 1 month 2 weeks ago #2450

Oh how exciting ! Im sure it will be a blast having your wife and daughter with you. I love that this festival has plenty for the entire family to do. I have attended the Mayhem Festival in America several times, but that is it other than hundreds of regular concerts. Alt-Fest is going to be so much bigger and better than anything I have been to yet... Well I hope
Time to create page: 0.100 seconds