Welcome, Guest

TOPIC: Not heard anything about payment finishing

Not heard anything about payment finishing 8 months 3 days ago #1417

• Rael
  • Fresh Boarder
I had a lot of trouble at the start with getting multiple emails all with different payment times (was a payment plan). I finally found out that the last payment came out on the 30th Sept and I know that went through. I have not received any email confirmation or any indication that the order is complete and cannot seem to find any information on when I should be receiving things (whether the tickets come through just before the event). I got the super early bird couples tickets, should I be getting a wristband and when should I be expecting it.

Thanks in advance, getting myself a little worried about not having heard anything....a lot of money that I couldn't really afford went on this.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Not heard anything about payment finishing 7 months 4 weeks ago #1423

• Draken
  • Thank you received: 20
Hi Rael,

Sorry for the long delay in the answer, it's been a busy week for myself so I've not kept as close as eye as I should have done on the forums.

In regards to ticket enquiry's your best first port of call would be the ticket vendors themselves who organise it. You can find a link to their help page here: www.clubtickets.com/help and from that page, as well as frequently asked questions, there is a form to submit help enquiries.

I should imagine it should all be fine, especially if no more payments have been taken since the final one, but please, if in doubt, do get in touch with the vendors to double check. If you get stuck at all though, feel free to give us a holla and I'll see what I can do to help out
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.096 seconds