Welcome, Guest

TOPIC: Selling tickets

Selling tickets 4 months 2 weeks ago #1877

• mack1969
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi, We've bought tickets through the installment plan ( 5 ) and three of our friends have dropped us in the shit and pulled out of going. Will we be able to resell them?

ta
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Selling tickets 4 months 2 weeks ago #1886

• Hemlox
  • Administrator
  • Sky Pirate
  • Thank you received: 110
Hi,

Sad to see people are letting you down

I need to check on this one. Last we discussed it was ok to sell tickets, but because they are coded wristbands it could cause issues if they get lost at the event, as the person it's registered to will be unable to provide proof of I.D. etc

I will check on this though, as this information may no longer be accurate.
The following user(s) said Thank You: mack1969

Selling tickets 3 months 3 weeks ago #2085

• Satans_fairy_
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
I emailed with this question a few weeks back so would be good to get confirmation on this

Selling tickets 3 months 2 weeks ago #2127

• domvoid
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 18
Hi Dom here...

Technically according to our terms and conditions AND the terms of sale accepted at a purchase from Clubtickets by the ticket buyer, tickets are NOT refundable OR exchangeable I'm afraid. The reason is tickets are actually electronic wristbands which for UK customers these are posted a few weeks before Alt-Fest to the buyer OR in the case of European/international customers collected on site. IF the wearer was to loose or break the wristband on site they would need the purchasers ID to obtain a replacement.

There are 2 answers:
1/ If the buyer is unable to attend or wont be on site a refund or exchange is not possible I am afraid
2/ If the buyer has bought a number of tickets and one of the party is unable to attend (but the buyer is still attending) then you may resell the ticket for the purchase price or less. However they would need to be a friend that will be on-site with you so IF they lost their wristband or if it broke you could obtain their replacement otherwise they wont have a wristband to get back into the main arena...

Hope that clarifies and helps explain why tickets are not transferable apart from in the example above, any questions please ask
Dom
Alt-Fest is damn SEXY!

Selling tickets 3 weeks 11 hours ago #2602

• amirkat
  • Fresh Boarder
So Dom just to clarify,

I am the buyer of a couples ticket.

However I wanted to sell my half of the ticket to another friend.

This will not be possible at all?

I saw something on clubtickets about it being possible if I give my friend the card I used to make the purchase to show upon entry.

Is that correct?

Thanks!
Last Edit: 3 weeks 10 hours ago by amirkat. Reason: another question and a thank you.
Time to create page: 0.084 seconds