Welcome, Guest

TOPIC: 2 tickets to sell as proposed by Ticketlogic.net

2 tickets to sell as proposed by Ticketlogic.net 3 weeks 20 hours ago #2585

• m.b.age
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello,

i live in Germany and I´ve ordered two 3 day full festival access tickets and two camping permission for the alt festival on Oct. 11Th 2013 and payed with visa card. Since today i´ve only recieved the confirmation about the payment . Unfortunatly now I´m prevented to travel there, and I´m wondering if there is still a possibility to sell the tickets anyhow because i don´t have them and only the confirmation ? I´m looking forward for an answer and thank you very much for your help.

That was my Question to Clubticket.com ... and here is what they have answered

Hello Mario,

Thanks for getting in touch and I'm sorry to hear you won't be able to attend the festival.

As you are an international customer, you would have needed to pick your wristbands up on site. If you would like to sell your tickets on to someone in the UK, you will need to sign in at clubtickets.com/login and update the postal information. Alternatively, you can provide the confirmation email and photocopy of your card ending in - 0000, so the new attendees can pick the wristbands up themselves on site.

Hope this helps and please let me know if there is anything else.

Kind regards,
Suzy

so if someone is interested in the tickets here is my e-mail adress: mario.b-h(at)web.de

i have decided to sell the tickets on ebay.
try to find them on ebay germany (www.ebay.de) under Tickets Alt Fest Marilyn Manson
or try this Number (201127959039) on ebay co.uk
Last Edit: 2 weeks 4 days ago by m.b.age.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

2 tickets to sell as proposed by Ticketlogic.net 2 weeks 4 days ago #2628

• m.b.age
  • Fresh Boarder
I have set the tickets just on ebay

2 tickets to sell as proposed by Ticketlogic.net 4 days 11 hours ago #2796

• m.b.age
  • Fresh Boarder
As the last buyer has unfortunately canceled the business, I offer the package today again. Please only serious bids.

Da der letzte Käufer leider wieder vom Kauf zurückgetreten ist , biete ich das Packet heute nochmal an. Bitte nur ernstgemeinte Gebotsagabe.

Zum Verkauf steht 1 Wochenendticket(3 day festival full festival access to all stages and attractions for 2) für 2 Personen inclusive Campingplatzgebühr für 2 und Parkgebühr für ein Fahrzeug im Wert von ca.430 Euro(340 Pfund).Da Wir die Tickets schon im Oktober 2013 bestellt haben konnten Wir nicht voraussehen das Wir leider wegen eines Krankenhausaufenthalts nicht nach England fahren können.Der Gewinner der Auktion bekommt von uns die Daten für die Bändchenausgabe vor Ort in England . Wohnt der Gewinner der Auktion in Großbritannien gibt es die Möglichkeit das die Bändchen direkt von Clubtickets.com versendet werden.The package includes 3 day festival, full festival access to all stages and attractions for 2.2x camping £ 20 per person - 5 nights and a Weekend Parking Ticket.Would you buy the package at Club Tickes, It costs £ 340. Starting bid about £ 200 .If you live in England, Club tickets will send the wristbands directly to you, then I just need your full address.

Ebay Number : 201136826396
Last Edit: 4 days 11 hours ago by m.b.age. Reason: Wrong Price
Time to create page: 0.126 seconds