Welcome, Guest

TOPIC: A quick guide to the S.O.P.H.I.E. Stage

A quick guide to the S.O.P.H.I.E. Stage 6 months 2 weeks ago #1196

• Draken
  • Thank you received: 20
Whilst the bands that play on the S.O.P.H.I.E. are quite well known, there will be some who are keen to hear some new sounds but are not quite sure which band plays what styles amongst this stage. In order to assist this, I've produced a quick 'category guide' below as to which bands on the S.O.P.H.I.E. stage play which genres.

Note: It is very difficult sometimes to work out which style some bands fall into. Some straddle more than one genre, others may not fall into any real heading beyond 'Alternative.' None the less I've tried to find their closest grouping in this list, but if anyone thinks any band on here would be better belonging in another category, then feel free to comment below and I'll amend appropriately.

Also: And yes I know, these categories are quite broad at the moment. I'm not making at this stage much distinction between sub-genres (e.g. EBM vs Aggrotech or Thrash vs Death). I may do a more comprehensive list in the future with each bands self-described styles written down, but for now this is here just to give people a general idea of which bands might appeal to them.

Rock & Metal:
Friday: Senser, Concrete Lung, Juggernaut, Vivid Nation, Spawn of Psychosis
Saturday: Beholder, Skreamer, The Self-Titled, Collapse, Bull-Riff Stampede, Kremated, Wretched Soul, Blacken the Name, Perpetual, Enemo J, November-7, Maxdmyz
Sunday: Godsized, Seven Deadly, Black Acid Souls, Soldierfield, Generation Graveyard, Spit Like This, Spirytus, Crashgate, 44 Fires

Industrial / EBM / Electronica:
Friday: Global Citizen, K-Nitrate, Null-White, i!, Jesus Loves America
Sunday: Paresis

Goth:
Friday: The Cureheads
Sunday: Die So Fluid, Sinnergod

Punk:
Friday: Petrol Bastard
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: dominic.void
Time to create page: 0.095 seconds